Thursday, May 19, 2011

.

I don't have much planned for my weekend. I'm not aloud to do anything on Friday because my family is taking my mom out to dinner for her birthday and i have to go and i can't bring anyone. It really makes me mad because my sister is aloud to bring her boyfriend and she sees him every single day and all day long and i'm not even aloud to bring hailey. On saturday i hopefully get to hangout with mikaela but then i have to go to my grandmas for dinner for my moms birthday again and we were just there on tuesday. It's usually boring there. On sunday i might hangout with lukedawg but i don't really know yet. I really wish it was summer because i'm really tired of being at school all the time. On the 21st of June i'm going to arizona for two weeks to stay with my cousins. I'm really excited because i'm so white and it's gonna be really hot there so i will get tan. When i get back from arizona i'm probably gonna hangout with hailey a lot because she lives close to me and we will probably go tubing and swimming a lot because i live on tiger lake.

No comments: