I really dont know what to blog about. Today hasnt been that good, i;m glad its friday though. I really dislike being at school. I'm glad its gonna be a three day weekend. Hopefully i get to hangout with hailey during the weekend. Because its usually boring there. Im glad we have a three day weekend though. Today in ms. winns we had a a day to do make up work and i did a lot and now have a's in both of her classes. and i get a language arts seal. i have been doing good in school because i dont want to get in trouble and i just want it to be over.
I'm kind of scared for next year because were gonna be in highschool and were gonna be at the bottom of the school and were at the top of the school now. I'm gonna be going to school with my sister, morgan, and she is gonna be a senior next year. I havent gone to the same school with her since i was in third grade and she was in sixth grade so its gonna be weird if i ever see her or if i have lunch with her or something. Everyone is gonna be older than me and i won't really like it.
No comments:
Post a Comment