Thursday, May 12, 2011
"Jams"
Hailey and i listen to music ALL the time. But we like to call it "our jams" We like to listen to rap the whole time. Why do parents complain about that kind of music. It may be inapropiate but they aren't the ones listening to it, we are. It's not like we want to listen to music that old people listen to. When my sister and i are in her car we turn the music up really loud and when we drive by people or we are sitting at a stop light, people look at us like we are stupid and that we should turn it down or something. Why do they even care what we listen to, it shouldn't bother them. Or when people have a party and they have loud music it shouldn't bother them either because some people say they like to listen to music because it helps them relax or helps them concentrate, yet people still complain when someone has a party and other people can hear it. To me that doesn't make sense.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
i love listening to jams, haha
your sister always has her music loud when shes driving but i dont mind it because i like listening to music loud, it would only bother me if i didnt like the song.
Different people have different tastes in music. I don't like Rap or County music, for example. I like Rock, Heavy Metal, Blues, and Classical. I really don't think a person who dislikes classical would appreciate me blasting away, throughout the neighborhood, my classicl music or my blues. I don't care what music you listen to, but I do care what music I have to listen to. Don't force your music on me and I won't force my music on you... that's what sounds fair to me. Consideration of others sometimes goes a long way.
i agree with you. people try and control everyone else around them once they get to be an adult that lives in a neighborhood where there is a lot of teenagers.
Post a Comment